2019-2020 Abbeville High School Supply Lists, Orientation Dates, Times, etc.
ORIENTATION DATES & SCHOOL WIDE FEES
Freshman Orientation: 1st YEAR ONLY (CLOSED CAMPUS)
- Thursday, August 1, 2019, 3:00-7:00 p.m.
- Parent/Guardian Meeting 6:00-7:00 p.m.
- 12th Grade Wednesday, July 31, 2019, 9:00 a.m.
- 11th Grade Thursday, August 1, 2019, 9:00 a.m.
- 10th Grade Wednesday, July 31, 2019, 1:00 p.m.
- Make-up Orientation Friday, August 2, 2019, 1:00 p.m.
- ALL STUDENTS MUST ATTEND THE ONE-HOUR ORIENTATION MEETING PRIOR TO RECEIVING SCHEDULES AND PAYING FEES.
- STUDENTS MUST SIGN IN AT ORIENTATIONS. 12TH, 11TH, AND 10TH GRADE STUDENTS CAN ATTEND ANOTHER ORIENTATION IF YOUR DESIGNATED TIME IS A CONFLICT. FRESHMAN ORIENTATION IS A CLOSED CAMPUS FOR ALL OTHER STUDENTS.
- *YEARBOOK PICTURES WILL BE TAKEN DURING ORIENTATION.
- Picture day reminders: No sleeveless shirt, no facial piercings, no extreme hair
- colors (blue, purple, etc.)*
- Student Fees: $ 20.00 (MANDATORY)
- Replacement ID: $5.00
- Parking Permit: $10.00-Copy of driver’s license and insurance card
- Temporary ID: $1.00 per day
- School Uniform Items: $ 1.00 per day for each item (belt substitute)
- Library: overdue book = 10 cents per day, Lost books are charged @ replacement cost.
- $ 25.00 Senior Class
- $ 20.00 Junior Class
- $ 15.00 Sophomore Class
- $ 10.00 Freshman Class
Abbeville High School
1305 Wildcat Dr, Abbeville, LA 70510
Phone: (337) 893-1874